Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can I only order chocolate fondue at the Melting Pot?

or do i have to get all the courses?Can I only order chocolate fondue at the Melting Pot?
You can just order the desserts! My friends and I went to the melting pot last year and just ordered dessert. They have no qualms with letting you do this, you can even make reservations and tell them you just want the dessert.
It's my understanding that you can order just the chocolate.



Now I wanna go to Melting Pot.Can I only order chocolate fondue at the Melting Pot?
no
Yes, you can. Some locations are really busy so you'll need to make reservations ahead of time. You can let them know that you'll be there for dessert. The one I live near is pretty much walk-in unless it is around around a special day - like Mother's Day.



I usually make a feast of my trips to the Melting Pot, but my friend used to do progressive dinners where she'd have drinks and appetizers at one spot, a small dinner elsewhere, and she'd end up at the Melting Pot for desserts.



Themeltingpot.com lists specials/promotions they have at each locations. It won't hurt to take a look.
of course! if you order the small dessert its $15.00 and the large is $30. in my experience the small is plenty for 1-3 people. the only thing you might want more of is dippers, and usually they will bring some extra fruit at no charge or an additional plate of all the goodies is $6.00. Also if you go to their website and join the club you get a certificate for free dessert for two!! happy dipping!!!
  • pizza coupons
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment