Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have a chocolate Fondue Fountain, can i make the chocolate myself for it or do i have to buy it?

I was told its very hard to make the chocolate for the fondue fountain because the chocolate needs to be very thin. Does anyone know where i can buy it (in Australia) or even how to make it? Remember, its not for a fondue pot, its for a fondue fountain.I have a chocolate Fondue Fountain, can i make the chocolate myself for it or do i have to buy it?
You will have to convert the measurements to metric, but here is what my fountain recommends;



2 lbs. chocolate chips

1/3 cup vegetable oil



melt chips slowly in microwave. add oil about halfway through. Stir well.



DO NOT USE CORN SYRUP!!!! This will actually cause the chocolate to harden into a dough. If you try this it will ruin your fountain. However, if you have kids - it makes edible playdough - esp. if you buy the colored melts from the craft store.
you have to buy it. i have that too.I have a chocolate Fondue Fountain, can i make the chocolate myself for it or do i have to buy it?
not sure if its true or would even taste good, but Ive heard you can make chocolate and thin it with Hersheys syrup?



good luck!
You dont have to buy it! Go Here



http://www.chocolatefonduefountains.com/鈥?/a>
Throw in some large (200 g) Hershey bars and let them melt, then start adding corn syrup or Hershey's syrup until it flows nicely.



.
Josu63 has the only correct answer. Make sure you follow those instructions if you don't want to waste your time, money, and possibly ruin your machine.
How you gonna buy a chocolate fountain and not know where to get the chocolate. YES the chocolate needs to be thin to flow...almost like water. I work with a company here in America and I think they have a location in Australia also.



www.chocolategraphics.com



They may be able to point you in the right direction! Have fun!
I am going to watch your answers... My friend got a chocolate Fondue for xmas too... she was NOT a happy camper... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment