Friday, February 24, 2012

Doing a melting pot style at home meal tonight?

I recently bought a flame style fondue pot which I will be using tonight and have a total of 3 people enjoying. I really want to resemble the melting pot which I love! I already have teriaki marinated sirloin steak and shrimp along with salad and pot stickers. I want to do a chocolate fondue and I'm looking for any recipes you all might have resembling the ones from the melting pot. Thank you!!!Doing a melting pot style at home meal tonight?
I found a website that has the Dark Raspberry Fondue recipe, as well as, the Wisconsin cheese recipe. It also has a video. I hope this helps. I adore fondue (but I love the cheese the best)!
  • restaurants in dc
  • translator french to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment