Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Does anybody out there know anything about chocolate fondue?

Can somebody please tell me if I can use a cheese fondue pot for chocolate fondue, and can I use the jell burners with it? Please help I'm having a girls night in and I want everything to go well!Does anybody out there know anything about chocolate fondue?
when we go to the fondue restaurant they use the same pots for both cheese and chocolate. and i have a fondue set for home and the pots are used for both also. and i use the same sterno's for both.
I use my fondue pot for which ever one I want to make! Yes you should be able to use the same burners.



Have fun!Does anybody out there know anything about chocolate fondue?
A fondue pot is a fondue pot, no matter the type you make. Enjoy!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment