Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How big is the regular fondue at the melting pot?

is it enough for 2 people?How big is the regular fondue at the melting pot?
First off, I absolutely LOOOOVE The Melting Pot!!! It has been one of my favorite restaurants for years. My boyfriend and I have gone on several occasions, so have my mother and I and we both have split the regular fondue as it is made especially for 2. If you do not think it will be enough, I think for an additional $10, it is made to feed an additional person. We always end up getting the cheese fondue and then choosing the meat package we like best that you cook yourself at the table and we always finish it all off with a regular portion of one of the many delicious chocolate fondues. Make sure you have dessert there as well. It may be pricey for just 2, but so worth it. Other than the prices, I cannot say anything negative about the melting pot!!How big is the regular fondue at the melting pot?
My husband and I went for V-Day with 2 other couples. The 6 of us shared two pots of fondue. One for cheese, meat, seafood, veggies and bread and one for dessert.
  • vin number
  • ameren missouri
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment