Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Other ways to keep Fondue hot?

Other than the traditional Fondue Pot.. Like can you cook it over the stove and put it somewhere else to keep warm and transport/serve? I have to bring Fondue in to school. my mom can bring it but I dont know how to keep it warm/serve it.Other ways to keep Fondue hot?
A crockpot on low setting.
Crock pot. Just plug it in...there ya go!Other ways to keep Fondue hot?
A crock pot would work great. Depending on what you are using - cheese would work well -I think you could still do chocolate....on low - but I don't think it would work for oil.
Can't be done! Blasphemy!

Cheese fondue must be stirred in a figure-eight with a wooden spoon until it's just thick enough, then brought immediately to the heater-thingy and kept melty through dippage.



And if you mean any other kind of fondue and just called it Fondue--double blasphemy!
Use a crock pot and put it in a insulated lunch box.

No comments:

Post a Comment