Friday, February 24, 2012

What would you suggest for a fondue dinner party?

I want to create a fondue experience kind of like the Melting Pot restaurant. Fondue is my only requirement so any and all suggestions are welcome!What would you suggest for a fondue dinner party?
Ohh i love that place and i love to make fondue!! Ok so first get shreeded cheedar cheese, like about 2 packs, and then get french bread and cut that into pieces. You can also get soup broth and substitute that with cheese. Then use meat and carrots. For desert just melt a couple choco bars and dip marshmellows and apples and pretzels!!! Hope this helps!!!
I think you need cheeseWhat would you suggest for a fondue dinner party?
HOW RUDE. You asked the question and a guy gives you an answer to this best of his knowledge and ability and you act like a b..ch.



I actually used to have the best fondue parties in Southern Africa, but because of your rudeness I would be damned if I would help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment