Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I never have done Fondue and I want to do it for Valentines day but don't know where to start?

I have the fondue pot and have gone to the malting pot. But have no idea how to do it like them.I never have done Fondue and I want to do it for Valentines day but don't know where to start?
CHEESE FONDUE

1 cup Dry White Wine

1 clove Garlic, minced very fine

1 lb Swiss cheese, shredded

录 cup Flour

11 oz can Campbell鈥檚 cheddar cheese soup

Cubed French or Italian Bread

1. In heavy saucepan simmer wine and garlic

2. Toss Swiss cheese with flour to coat well

3. Slowly add Swiss cheese to wine, stirring often until cheese melts

4. Add soup, stirring until smooth and heated through

5. Transfer to fondue pot (if available)

6. Serve with cubed breadI never have done Fondue and I want to do it for Valentines day but don't know where to start?
First decide what kind of fondu you want to do. Popular are



Beef

Cheese

Chocolate



Then decide what you will be dipping or serving it with.



Using cheese fondue as an example, I like using a combination of Jarlsburg and Gruyere cheese and a dry white wine for the fondu mixture. For dipping, I like a crusty french or italian loaf of bread



Here is a good recipe



http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeri鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment