Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How would this combo, in my fondue pot taste?

I have sharp Chedder, Brie, and fresh Parmesean and a cup of wine for the liquid.

Good combo? Need something else? Need a spice?How would this combo, in my fondue pot taste?
Never had it but you are mixing cheeses from UK, France and Italy. I actually searched just now for a recipe combining Brie and any other cheese in a fondu and could not find any.



I would make a brie fondu and skip the other cheeses. This is how I have done it



2 cloves garlic, crushed

1 cup dry white wine

1/4 cup sherry

1 pound Brie cheese, rind removed and cubed

1 tablespoon cornstarch

1 pinch freshly grated nutmeg

salt and white pepper to taste



Or, make a cheddar fondu and replace the wine with beer. I always add garlic (rub cut cloves all over pot and then throw them in the bottom of the pot.How would this combo, in my fondue pot taste?
I think that it will taste like sh*t.
  • window tint
  • argus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment