Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where do I get those little burner/candle things for a Fondue Pot?

I have a nice fondue pot that someone gave me and it has a little holder for a candle/burner thing. Where do I get those things? (obviously I'm not asking where to get candles - but the other things, sorry I don't know what they're called!)Where do I get those little burner/candle things for a Fondue Pot?
A brand name is sterno - if you local grocery store carries them - it will be over where the charcoal and lighters are. Otherwise, Sam's Club, Costco, or a restaurant supply house or party store will have them. Sometimes you can find them at Bed Bath and Beyond or Linens-N-Things as well.
Here is a list of stores that carry Sterno which is what you want.



http://www.sterno.com/consumer/consumer_鈥?/a>Where do I get those little burner/candle things for a Fondue Pot?
Walmart has them in their craft area.So does Target.They are called tea candles.
You wouldn't think it, but sporting goods stores carry them in the camping section.



Less work than trudging through wal-mart.
Wal-Mart
The little things that you want are candles and you can pick them up at any grocery store

No comments:

Post a Comment