Saturday, February 11, 2012

Does anyone know where I could get a fondue pot just like they have at THE MELTING POT?

I recently went to the melting pot and loved it. I want the stainless steel fondue pot they have and cant find anything. Emile henry makes a pot that looks just like it just not stainless. Please help!!!!Does anyone know where I could get a fondue pot just like they have at THE MELTING POT?
I bought a Fondue pot from Sams Club. The brand is Tramontina and it is awesome. Its stainless steel and heavy enough not to burn. And a tip........buy all the fondue forks you find at yard sales. Nice to have enough for a crowdDoes anyone know where I could get a fondue pot just like they have at THE MELTING POT?
Yeah, at The Melting Pot. Just ask a manager. Go when it's really dead though. You'll have more time to convince them. Or, just find the nearest restaurant supply store. If you're in NYC, there is a bunch right near Houston.
  • english to arabic translation
  • translator french to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment